ga('create', 'UA-42672559-1', 'cdspi.com');
Looking for books to add to your business library? Here’s some essential reading that will help you take your dental practice to the next level – whether you’re a seasoned practice owner looking to build your social media presence or a new graduate that’s interested in building a great team and the fundamentals of a strong marketing plan.
- Outstanding!: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional – How do you make your dental practice go from good to great? Being in the ‘exceptional’ category means building a reputable brand that employees love to work for, and happy clients love to evangelize about. At the end of day, that means revenue growth. This book will take you through an accountability-based game plan that will position your practice to stand out from the rest.
- You Are the Team: 6 Simple Ways Teammates Can Go from Good to Great – A strong team is at the heart of any successful dental practice. As the head of your organization, you’ve probably read your fair share of HR manuals and books that pay lip service to team building. But you might find that these don’t really give you the nuts and bolts. While working as a successful team comes with trial and error, this inspirational book gives you the tools to build a collaborative team environment.
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever – Great coaches are not just for sports teams. How can you be the Bill Bilichick of your practice? We’ll let you in on something: It’s often not what you say, but how you say it. Author Michael Stainer is accustomed to telling leaders how to coach teams effectively in 10 minutes or less per day. As time is a precious commodity in the management of your dental practice, this book will provide insight on how to develop a coaching a habit that’s sustainable, time efficient and results focused.
- Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media – You have excellent client service down pat. But when a happy patient walks out the door, are you continuing that conversation on social media? Social engagement is rapidly becoming a must-have for every dental practice. Even if you’ve just dipped your toe into social media, this acclaimed book will give you helpful pointers to help make all your patients digital ambassadors.
- Dental Copywriting Hacks: A Complete Guide to Marketing and Growing Your Business — Not all of us can be Don Draper. Ever wished there was a marketing/ copywriting handbook that’s specific to dental practices? Look no further. This book shows you how to build a successful “online dental practice” by helping you identify your target audience(s) and unearth the topics they want to hear about most. You’ll get the download on everything from what an effective headline looks like to how to secure effective client testimonials. Here’s proof you don’t need Madison Avenue to create copy that sticks.
Looking to take your practice to the next level in 2018? These books are just some of many excellent reads that will help you position your dental practice ahead of the curve.