Everyone wants to reach financial independence, and there are some smart—and proven—ways you can achieve it
1. Save While You Pay Off Debt.
Saving is a good idea but there are many variables to consider. Talk to an advisor to do the math.
2. Minimize Tax Wherever You Can.
The government provides huge incentives to save and invest. Take full advantage of registered plans like an RRSP, TFSA and RESP, and consider incorporation for further tax-efficiency.
3. Keep Emotions Out of Investment Decisions.
Market volatility is bound to elicit feelings of euphoria or discouragement. It’s natural to feel these emotions, but not such a good idea to act on them. Keep your eye on your long-term goals.
4. Beware of Fees.
Fees can seriously erode your investment returns. With preferred management fees and no advisor commissions, you can save with CDSPI Funds. Plus, there are no front or back-end loads.
5. Diversify to Decrease Risk.
It’s never a good idea to put too many eggs in one basket. CDSPI’s family of funds holds a full range of assets in different classes to help keep your portfolio balanced.
6. Get Professional Advice.
Your financial future is too important to be left to chance. An Investment Planning Advisor from CDSPI Advisory Services Inc. can create a robust, complimentary financial plan for you and your spouse.
7. Choose the Right Investments.
CDSPI’s family of 36 investment funds, managed by 9 world-class fund management companies, outperform their peers and benchmarks across all asset categories.*
8. Protect Your Wealth While You Grow It
For over fifty years, CDSPI has been providing insurance plans that protect you, including life, disability, office and malpractice insurance. We offer preferred premiums for policies that are tailored specifically to the dental community.
Contact 1.800.561.9401 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an advisor and discuss how to achieve your financial independence.
If you found this article useful, dig deeper with these three topics:
- Don’t Just Pay Down Debt. Pay Yourself First.
- 6 Key Questions to Ask a Financial Planner
- It’s Not All About Performance
* 89% of CDSPI Funds have a Morningstar Rating of 4 or 5 stars, and 93% are in the top two quartiles for 10-year performance.* Based on analysis by Morningstar, Inc. of CDSPI funds with performance records of ten years or more as of March 31, 2018. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.