See you at the Saskatchewan Oral Health Conference 2023!
Have you got your calendar marked for the 2023 Saskatchewan Oral Health Conference? We look forward to reconnecting on September 22 - 24 at TCU Place in Saskatoon.
Learn Tax Minimization Strategies from MNP
Today’s successful dentists know there is more to operating a thriving practice than booking appointments and treating patients. It is about having a vision for the future and taking steps every day to reach your goals.
To help with that journey, our own Shane Dewling is teaming up with our friends from MNP, Calvin Carpenter and Kirstie McGrath, to present: Tax Minimization Strategies Throughout Your Career & Into Retirement. Please join us on Saturday, September 23 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm in the Regal A Room.
This session will cover:
- Incorporation - when is it right for you?
- Should you pay yourself a salary or dividends?
- When a Professional Corporation (PC) makes sense.
- Acquiring and selling a dental practice.
- How the Capital Dividend Account (CDA) works and how to use it to your benefit.
- The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) – what is it and how can it be leveraged to transform your operation to meet ever changing demands.
Don’t be shy, please drop on by
The exhibit hall is stacked with interesting vendors this year. When you’re loading up your swag bag, come by and say hi to us at Booth 38…it’s right by the bar.
This is the annual conference for the Saskatchewan dental community to connect, learn, and have a great time. Between the speaker sessions, the tradeshow, and the social events, you can’t help but make some new friends and contacts. We can’t wait to see you there!
Have you registered yet?
CDSPI is proud to be the Diamond Sponsor!