If you’ve had a baby, renovated your practice, planned a long trip, entered retirement, or made any other life changes, it’s probably time to update your insurance. Here are a few tips to help keep you properly covered:
What’s new at your practice?
- Your TripleGuard™ Insurance coverage may need to increase if you acquire new equipment or make leasehold improvements.
- Dental supply companies can help you assess equipment replacement costs.
You’re expanding your practice? Congratulations!
- If you have TripleGuard Insurance for your office, or Building Insurance, it’s important to talk to an insurance advisor if you’re planning significant renovations.
As your income increases…
- Increase your DisabilityGuard™ Insurance coverage to help protect your income in the event that illness or injury limits your ability to practise.
As your overhead increases…
- Review your Office Overhead Expense Insurance if there are any changes—such as a rent increase, additional employees, or added equipment leases.
When your personal life changes…
- Marriage, children, a new home, increased debt—any of these can be reasons to re-evaluate your Basic Life and Term 100 Insurance coverage needs.
- It’s also important to keep your named beneficiaries up to date as your circumstances change.
What’s changed at home?
- Significant renovations to your home will increase the cost to re-construct should you need to make a Home Insurance
- Make sure your coverage for jewellery or other valuables keeps pace if they increase in value or you make additional acquisitions.
Are you planning a long trip?
- Premiums for annual Travel Edge Insuranceare based on how long you are going to be away for any individual trip. If you are contemplating a longer trip, you may need to top up your coverage.
Are you transitioning?
- As you approach retirement, or achieve a higher net worth, you might be able to self-insure or reduce certain coverages.
We are here to help. Contact us at 1.800.561.9401 or email@example.com for personalized advice* for your evolving personal and practice needs.
An insurance advisor helps you protect your wealth. A financial planner can help you grow your wealth. Read about evaluating a financial planner to find the one that’s right for you.
*Insurance products, services and advice are offered by licensed advisors of CDSPI Advisory Services Inc., an affiliate of CDSPI.
TripleGuard™ and Building Insurance are underwritten by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
Basic Life, Term 100, Office Overhead Expense and DisabilityGuard™ Insurance are underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife). P.O. Box 670, Stn. Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8.
Home Insurance is underwritten by The Personal Insurance Company. Home Insurance is not available to residents of Quebec.
Travel Edge Insurance is underwritten by the CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.
The information contained here is a summary only. A full description of coverage and eligibility, including exclusions, restrictions and limitations can be found in the Policy Terms and Conditions governing each plan.