Investment solutions and expert advice. Centred on you.
CDSPI’s investment solutions are built solely with the needs of Canadian dental professionals in mind. Our Investment Planning Advisors are Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) professionals who take the time to understand your unique needs and always provide objective, unbiased advice—because they never receive third-party commissions based on the investments they recommend.
Through CDSPI’s buying power and premier partnerships with leading financial firms, our Investment Planning Advisors provide advice on a wide range of investment solutions that are ideally priced and suited to dentists. Put simply, our range of financial tools and expertise make us the investment source that dentists have come to know and trust.
You can use a number of different account types to accumulate your savings and investments. The two main account categories are registered accounts (for tax-efficient saving) and non-registered accounts (for taxable, liquid saving).
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) - A sound strategy to build your retirement nest egg and reduce taxable income. Over time, tax-free compounding can be a powerful thing.
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) - Ready to withdraw from your RRSP? Get a steady stream of income to meet your needs in retirement.
- Dental Edge Group RRSP Service - Let your team know that you care about their future. Group RRSPs are a great way to help your staff save for retirement.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) - Save for your child’s post-secondary education, and benefit from government grants and tax-deferred growth potential.
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) - Looking to save for shorter-term goals? Supplement your savings with a TFSA, and all the growth on your earnings is completely tax free!
- Non-Registered Investment Account - Build an even stronger savings foundation for retirement or other goals—an effective way to supplement your registered savings.
- Non-Registered Investment Account For Businesses - You want your businesses finances to run smoothly to help it grow. An investment account for business can help.
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP) - Are your registered retirement savings enough? An IPP is an innovative way to save more for retirement in a professional corporation setting.
Please call us at 1.800.561.9401 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the different types of accounts available.
View our educational articles to learn more about investing.